How can we improve the Aviary editor?

Font support (mobile)

Add extra fonts and/or formatting options (bold, underline, etc) to the text tool for mobile.

640 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maya ProhovnikAdminMaya Prohovnik (Admin, Aviary) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MandyMandy shared a merged idea: More fonts- watermark sticker save feature  ·   · 
    ReneeRenee shared a merged idea: Different Fonts  ·   · 
    ClausClaus shared a merged idea: Original text  ·   · 
    Yusuf RaazYusuf Raaz shared a merged idea: more font required  ·   · 
    Rosa GomezRosa Gomez shared a merged idea: Add different fonts and size  ·   · 
    LeaLea shared a merged idea: "Textbox"  ·   · 
    RobinRobin shared a merged idea: Make the text look exactly like the Snapchat text  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Could there be a way to tint a text box so that the words stand out from the background more? Desperately need this!  ·   · 
    Ian GalazenIan Galazen shared a merged idea: Necessities  ·   · 
    Dionisio VazquezDionisio Vazquez shared a merged idea: Text  ·   · 
    IbrahimIbrahim shared a merged idea: Add more  ·   · 
    MartinMartin shared a merged idea: Add font sizing  ·   · 
    Electronic Rock MaschineElectronic Rock Maschine shared a merged idea: Better Typewear  ·   · 
    SergioSergio shared a merged idea: Please ADD more font and color, Add the Mask and Add the form  ·   · 
    NaylaNayla shared a merged idea: Cool fonts  ·   · 
    CarlyCarly shared a merged idea: New Font For Text  ·   · 
    Thom DoddThom Dodd shared a merged idea: Please add other fonts!  ·   · 
    AshleyAshley shared a merged idea: More Text Effects/Options  ·   · 
    Thanh NhanThanh Nhan shared a merged idea: Add more fonts from text and have ability to put 2,3 or more images together in one pic.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: More Font options! One font is all I have available. Helps adding copyright and date stamps to photos!! Please  ·   · 
    Doug TabuchiDoug Tabuchi shared a merged idea: Allow customization of text for toolbar items.  ·   · 
    Christian LewisChristian Lewis shared a merged idea: More text/fonts  ·   · 
    BobBob shared a merged idea: Add Fonts  ·   · 
    Can't sayCan't say shared a merged idea: Types of Text  ·   · 
    texaustexaus shared a merged idea: All sizes of fonts.  ·   · 
    PatrickPatrick shared a merged idea: Add other types of Fonts at your Function "Text". There is only the Standard Font. It should be also possible to make the Text transparent!  ·   · 
    RahafRahaf shared a merged idea: Add more fonts  ·   · 
    PilarPilar shared a merged idea: I would like aditinal kinds of fonts  ·   · 
    FrancescaFrancesca shared a merged idea: More fonts in text  ·   · 
    EmeraldEmerald shared a merged idea: You should make it to where you can not only change the color of the text but the font of the text on the Text and Meme feature  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: Change fonts:)  ·   · 
    meegan crowthermeegan crowther shared a merged idea: More fonts not just the one  ·   · 
    SergioSergio shared a merged idea: Improving the part relating to "Text". Ability to use other "Fonts" and insert "smile" keyboard, because this is not what is done is saved p  ·   · 
    BeautyBeauty shared a merged idea: Add different font types & sizes  ·   · 
    IbrahimIbrahim shared a merged idea: Provide diffrent types of Font  ·   · 
    Fancy HorseFancy Horse shared a merged idea: A choice of fonts for "text"  ·   · 

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes my installed fonts are working but sometimes not..

It happens like i download fonts from other app then used it to customize pictures in aviary before it was working fine.. now its not.. what can you do about this problem? _Phantom17_

• chris lynchchris lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad you were able to add this for iOS devices. Now, what about Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1? What about your SDK for 3rd party apps who use your app plugin for photo editing?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please adjust the siZe in the iPhone. When you make the font the smallest possible it still is much too big!! Also I would like to choose my own font. Please add options. Otherwise great app!!!

• Thom DoddThom Dodd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app is great! I have deleted two others that are no longer needed! I'll buy fonts!

• IvanIvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need something that would keep the text horizontal when I resize it. It's hard to resize the text with one finger without messing up things.

• GanoGano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When we're in text mode, the text should either be written or edited the existing one, the written text should be seen in its entirety is not visible when the part is finished. When you save the file don't want colored strips above and below the photo Thanks

• AndreasAndreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More fonts please. Have a look at Pixlr Express. They have a good integration.

• REB REBELREB REBEL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we need i like to show support to troops would like to see american and rebel flag fonts

• texaustexaus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with many if these posts. Transparent would surly be one of the great fonts to have. I like to add my names to photos when I share. Hope we have more fonts coming soon.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base