How can we improve the Aviary editor?

Font support (mobile)

Add extra fonts and/or formatting options (bold, underline, etc) to the text tool for mobile.

635 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maya ProhovnikMaya Prohovnik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MandyMandy shared a merged idea: More fonts- watermark sticker save feature  ·   · 
    ReneeRenee shared a merged idea: Different Fonts  ·   · 
    ClausClaus shared a merged idea: Original text  ·   · 
    Yusuf RaazYusuf Raaz shared a merged idea: more font required  ·   · 
    Rosa GomezRosa Gomez shared a merged idea: Add different fonts and size  ·   · 
    LeaLea shared a merged idea: "Textbox"  ·   · 
    RobinRobin shared a merged idea: Make the text look exactly like the Snapchat text  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Could there be a way to tint a text box so that the words stand out from the background more? Desperately need this!  ·   · 
    Ian GalazenIan Galazen shared a merged idea: Necessities  ·   · 
    Dionisio VazquezDionisio Vazquez shared a merged idea: Text  ·   · 
    IbrahimIbrahim shared a merged idea: Add more  ·   · 
    MartinMartin shared a merged idea: Add font sizing  ·   · 
    Electronic Rock MaschineElectronic Rock Maschine shared a merged idea: Better Typewear  ·   · 
    SergioSergio shared a merged idea: Please ADD more font and color, Add the Mask and Add the form  ·   · 
    NaylaNayla shared a merged idea: Cool fonts  ·   · 
    CarlyCarly shared a merged idea: New Font For Text  ·   · 
    Thom DoddThom Dodd shared a merged idea: Please add other fonts!  ·   · 
    AshleyAshley shared a merged idea: More Text Effects/Options  ·   · 
    Thanh NhanThanh Nhan shared a merged idea: Add more fonts from text and have ability to put 2,3 or more images together in one pic.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: More Font options! One font is all I have available. Helps adding copyright and date stamps to photos!! Please  ·   · 
    Doug TabuchiDoug Tabuchi shared a merged idea: Allow customization of text for toolbar items.  ·   · 
    Christian LewisChristian Lewis shared a merged idea: More text/fonts  ·   · 
    BobBob shared a merged idea: Add Fonts  ·   · 
    Can't sayCan't say shared a merged idea: Types of Text  ·   · 
    texaustexaus shared a merged idea: All sizes of fonts.  ·   · 
    PatrickPatrick shared a merged idea: Add other types of Fonts at your Function "Text". There is only the Standard Font. It should be also possible to make the Text transparent!  ·   · 
    RahafRahaf shared a merged idea: Add more fonts  ·   · 
    PilarPilar shared a merged idea: I would like aditinal kinds of fonts  ·   · 
    FrancescaFrancesca shared a merged idea: More fonts in text  ·   · 
    EmeraldEmerald shared a merged idea: You should make it to where you can not only change the color of the text but the font of the text on the Text and Meme feature  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: Change fonts:)  ·   · 
    meegan crowthermeegan crowther shared a merged idea: More fonts not just the one  ·   · 
    SergioSergio shared a merged idea: Improving the part relating to "Text". Ability to use other "Fonts" and insert "smile" keyboard, because this is not what is done is saved p  ·   · 
    BeautyBeauty shared a merged idea: Add different font types & sizes  ·   · 
    IbrahimIbrahim shared a merged idea: Provide diffrent types of Font  ·   · 
    Fancy HorseFancy Horse shared a merged idea: A choice of fonts for "text"  ·   · 

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Y'all should add fonts. Not just bold and stuff, but stuff like comic (from Microsoft word) some cute girly ones would be the bomb!

• PenniPenni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to make one of the fonts the DEFAULT font instead of Helvetica??? I use Snell Roundhand for all of my watermarks and would like to be able to keep THAT one the default, or any that I choose. And is there a way to keep a certain set of stickers at the front? I know how to move the toolbar and customize that. Thanks

I deleted and reinstalled the app trying to get the extra fonts on iOS version but it's still just the one huge font. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Moon WishesMoon Wishes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Loved Aviary until recently, this whole last month, there is no option to share my edited photo, nor even send it to myself, WTF ?

Sometimes my installed fonts are working but sometimes not..

It happens like i download fonts from other app then used it to customize pictures in aviary before it was working fine.. now its not.. what can you do about this problem? _Phantom17_

• chris lynchchris lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad you were able to add this for iOS devices. Now, what about Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1? What about your SDK for 3rd party apps who use your app plugin for photo editing?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please adjust the siZe in the iPhone. When you make the font the smallest possible it still is much too big!! Also I would like to choose my own font. Please add options. Otherwise great app!!!

• Thom DoddThom Dodd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app is great! I have deleted two others that are no longer needed! I'll buy fonts!

• IvanIvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need something that would keep the text horizontal when I resize it. It's hard to resize the text with one finger without messing up things.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base